Have you been burping a lot?
Releasing gas from your mouth is not an easy thing to deal with especially when the room is crowded with people. People usually burp when they have swallowed in excess air.
Here are a few tips that will help you stop burping!
1. Eat and drink slowly. Do not gulp in large amounts of water at once. This will also increase the amount of air that reaches your stomach and you’ll have to burp to get that out.
2. To prevent excess gas from forming in the stomach, boil ginger in water and add honey to the strained liquid and drink it.
3. Chewing ginger soaked in lime juice also prevents burps.
4. Buttermilk mixed with fenugreek powder and ginger helps remove gas.
5. Boil few cloves of garlic with cumin seeds in water and add milk and sugar to it. This is a very effective remedy to prevent burping.
6. Add cardamom to tea and boil for 10 minutes before drinking it. You can also use citrus peels or cloves to tea instead of cardamom.
7. Eating papaya regularly prevents gases to form in the stomach.
8. Mix baking soda and lemon juice in water and drink it to avoid burps.
9. Soak peppermint leaves in water and drink the mixture.
10. Crush garlic and ginger and add it to milk before consuming it.
11. If you smoke, then you have to forget about not burping. Smoking causes inhalation of excess air and causes burps.
12. Don’t drink carbonated drinks and avoid using straws for any drinks.
13. Don’t talk while eating and avoid any food that causes gas like cabbage, broccoli etc, if you are gassy.
Let us know in the comments how you deal with acidity.