Try the following home remedies for removal of unwanted facial hair:
1. Make papaya paste by peeling and grinding raw papaya pieces, mix turmeric powder with this raw papaya paste and massage your face with this paste for about 15 minutes. Wash off with water. Do this once or twice a week.
2. Turmeric powder, mixed with milk and made to a paste can be applied as face pack.
3. A paste made of chickpea flour, fresh cream and turmeric powder can be applied similarly as face pack.
4. Mix sugar, lemon juice and water. Apply this to your face in the direction of hair growth and leave for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with water while rubbing gently. Do this twice or thrice a week. After few weeks, you will see noticeable reduction in hair on your face.
5. Add sugar and cornflour with egg white. Beat it till you get a smooth paste. Apply this egg mask to your face and let it dry. Once it is dried, pull this egg mask with firm hand so that the hair too comes off with it. But do not hurt yourself.
Phytoestrogens for Facial Hair Removal
In addition to the face packs, you should also have foods rich in phytoestrogens for unwanted hair removal:
6. Soy products
Header Image Pic Credit: Maurina Rara