Looking to put on some weight? Here are a few healthy tips:
1. Drink fruit juice regularly as it contains sugar and other fruit content that have more calories.
2. Increase your calorie intake by including white butter, whole wheat bread, peanuts, cheese, oil, banana, etc. in your diet.
3. Consume nuts for snacks as they contain more calories per volume.
4. Choose dairy products and keep 40% carbohydrates in your diet.
5. Use healthy oils such as sunflower, safflower, olive, almond etc.
6. Don’t forget to exercise amid all this and focus on improving your muscle mass.
Weight Loss: If you want a complete 8 week roadmap to weight loss along with our ultimate recommended solution, head to our detailed post on Ayurvedic Medicine for Weight loss & Your 8 Week Roadmap