Organic foods are produced without using artificial fertilizers, pesticides, or GMOs (genetically modified organisms), preservatives, artificial sweeteners, flavouring and colouring agents and milk and other animal products that are devoid of antibiotics and growth hormones.
6 Major Benefits of Organic Foods
- They are often fresh and more tasty.
- Minimise the exposure to antibiotics. Hence, the chances of antibiotic resistance decreases.
- Few researches shows organic products are more nutritious and rich in antioxidants.
- Chances of food borne diseases are low.
- Prevents the accumulation of toxins in your body.
- Prevents the diseases caused due to pesticides like cancer, parkinson’s, reproductive and neurological disorders.