Spirulina is a blue-green micro algae rich in nutrients, which enhances your health. Here are the 8 major health benefits of Spirulina:
- Spirulina is great for your eyesight as it contains high levels of beta-carotene.
- Spirulina is rich in protein and helps build up your immunity and strengthens your muscles.
- Spirulina is loaded with Vitamin B12, which promotes healthy nerves and tissues.
- Spirulina oxygenates your body cells with chlorophyll, which relieves fatigue and reduces cramps
- Spirulina is very good for digestion.
- Spirulina brings down your bad cholesterol levels.
- Spirulina can protect you against cancer.
- Spirulina promotes good sleep and relieves insomnia
Spirulina – An Overview