Diet control is crucial in keeping Diabetes under check. Some foods are healthy for diabetics as they help balance blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of complications.
- All kinds of beans are a diabetics saviour when it comes to satiating the body's need for high-quality carbohydrates and lean protein. It also contains high amount of dietary and soluble fibre that helps stabilise body's blood-sugar levels.
- The fibre rich oatmeal is also a wise choice. A low glycemic index food, it slows the absorption of glucose from food in the stomach and thereby prevents the shooting up of blood sugar levels.
- You can pair fresh fish (catfish, cod, tilapia) with high quality carbs found in lentils and veggies.
- Studies have shown that almonds can improve diabetes control as they are magnesium rich foods. Munch on the unsalted ones!
- If there's one veggie that's a diabetics good friend, it undoubtedly is broccoli. Packed with vitamins and minerals and rich in fibre it must be a regular item of a diabetes meal plan.
To get more information and to buy Salacia-O and other ayurvedic products to help you control your diabetes naturally, please click the links below: