Looking to put on some weight? Here are a few healthy tips:
- Add butter, whole wheat bread, peanuts, cheese, oil, bananas, eggs and meat (if you are a non-vegetarian), etc. to your diet.
- Drink fruit juice as it contains sugar and other fruit content, which can increase calorie intake.
- Consume nuts as a snack.
- Consume more dairy products.
- Make sure that your diet has 40% carbohydrates in it.
- Use healthy oils such as sunflower, safflower, olive, almond oils.
- Don’t forget to exercise and focus on improving your muscle mass.