Do you have problems with your bowel movements? Is it associated with abdominal pain,bloating,mucus in the stool,feeling of incomplete evacuation etc?
It could be IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). I would recommend the following if you have IBS
Regular meals and adequate sleep is essential. Eat small meals throughout the day,rather than 3 large heavy meals.
Practice yoga and meditation for beneficial results.
Buttermilk added with hing and curry leaves should be taken daily. Seasoned buttermilk is ideal. You may also take pomegranate,curry leaves,coriander.
- spicy,fried food
- non vegetarian food.
- cold food and drinks.
- mushroom, potato, peas, jaggery
- Kaidaryadi kashayam 15 ml with 45 ml water,twice daily,1 hour before food
- Vilwadi gulika before food.
- Vitameric, in the dose of 1 capsule twice daily
- Karpuradi tailam mixed with dhanwantaram tailam should be applied over the umbilical region lower abdomen in case of abdominal pain and cramping.