Vaginal yeast infection is termed as Vaginal Candidiasis, caused due to fungus.
Causes of Vaginal Yeast Infection
- Untreated Diabetes.
- Certain medications like Antibiotics, Contraceptive pills.
- Decreased immunity.
- During pregnancy.
- Unhealthy sexual activities.
Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infection
- Burning sensation.
- Curdy white discharge.
- Rashes/ redness near vaginal opening.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Vaginal Yeast Infection
The following medicines are beneficial:
- Musali Khadiradi kashayam
- Aragwadhadi kashayam
- Pushyanuga churna
- Chandraprabha vati
- Soak Triphala churna or Panchavalkala churna in water overnight. After straining, use this water to wash the vaginal area.
Please feel free to email your queries with your medical history and reports to our ayurvedic doctor for expert medical advice: [email protected]
Dos and Dont’s
- Wear clean, dry cotton panties.
- Avoid tight fitting dresses.
- Avoid self medication.
- Change the wet clothes immediately.
- Control your diabetes promptly.
- Avoid curds, sweets, urad dal preparations.
- Maintain self hygiene.