Ayurvedic Treatment for Migraine ‘Niargim’ provides fast and effective relief from migraine pain.
Unlike a normal headache, migraine pains are all consuming and can almost immobilise a person.
Migraine is not just a “headache”. Its a throbbing, pulsating pain either on one side, or both sides of the head, associated with nausea, vomiting or indigestion.
During a frustrating bout of migraine, you might experience
- Irritable behaviour
- become sensitive to sound and light
- disturbance from light flashes or see blind spots
What causes Migraine ?
- Indigestion or poor digestion – This is probably the biggest cause of migraines. You should probably make a note of foods that you have eaten preceding the migraine, and then discuss it with a doctor, whether those foods don’t suit you.
- Some medications also can cause migraine. If you are currently taking medications, and its been long since you got them reviewed, it’s time to visit the doctor once.
- Change in Climate or strong perfume smell, can also cause migraine.
- Inadequate sleep
Niargim – Ayurvedic Treatment for Migraine
Niargim tablets not only provide immediate relief but can also over a period of time decrease the intensity of pain caused by migraine and eventually reduce the frequency of its occurence.
Prevention is always a better option and we recommend
- Not Skipping meals
- Avoid foods which don’t suit you
- To de-stress, regularly practice pranayama and meditation.
Consult Our Doctor
If you have been experiencing chronic migraine for a long time, we recommend consulting our doctor for a long term solution.