You are probably reading this, because the pain caused due to piles has increased and you are looking for an ayurvedic treatment for piles.
Piles can be scary – You first feel the pain if you are suffering from regular Piles and it gets scarier when you feel more pain AND see the blood in your stool.
Doctors usually advice surgery, which sounds like an even more painful proposition considering Piles occurs in a very private and sensitive area of our body.
There is an Ayurvedic Treatment For Piles which provides relief and cure without surgery.
Piles refers to the swelling inside or near the bottom of your rectum – The feel like small balls of tissue can can be painful and tender to touch and can sometimes result in bleeding.
Piles is of two types:
- Bleeding Piles: In this type, you usually feel pain and see blood in your stool while defecating
- Regular Piles: This is the dry type where there is no bleeding or mucus discharge.
Bleeding Piles can lead to severe complications like anemia , fatigue and palpitations if not treated properly. It is solvable and you don’t really need surgery for Piles unless it is chronic.
At Nirogam, we have an ayurvedic treatment for piles called Nimbolae.
Here’s what you need to do for treatment of piles and get relief:
- Reduce Constipation: Constipation usually causes and makes piles worse because of the pressure that is put on the blood vessels. Start with a vegetarian and fibre rich diet.
- Tone Down Food: Avoid Spicy foods, and chillies, as that can build up acidity and further inflame piles.
- Nimbolae Capsules: Take Ayurvedic Medicine for Piles.
Nimbolae is unique combination of ayurvedic herbs which first focusses on controlling bleeding and reducing the piles mass
It also has additional benefits including
- Controlling reformation of piles
- Reducing Inflammation, Pain and Itchiness
- Reducing Constipation
Sometimes, the piles can be more aggravated and require a stronger medicine. E.g. Dusparshakadi Kashayam is a classical ayurvedic medicine which is used for treating heavy bleeding and pain caused by piles.
If you suffer from severe pain and bleeding, we recommend you consult with your doctor for the right treatment. Enter your details below to book a consultation.