Balasana (Child Pose) relieves constipation,relaxes your spine and calms your nervous system.
Steps to do it:
– Sit on a floor mat and rest your hips on your heels.
– Slowly bend and touch your forehead to the floor.
– Keep your arms straight along the sides of your body with palms facing upwards.
– Gently rest your chest on your thighs and stay in the pose for a few seconds.
– Very slowly bring your chest up and rest on your heels and relax
To get more information and to buy ayurvedic products for relief from constipation and other digestion problems, please click on the links below: