You have no items in your shopping cart.
Skip to content
Is it one of those days when you realized that you have gained a kilo or two? Eat and lose weight is the new phenomena. Gone are the days when you thought that dieting was the only option. Eating at regular intervals helps your body maintain and enhance the metabolism level. But then if you are eating every three hours you need to eat the food that helps you in losing weight. Nutritious food is the key. So below is a list of food that will help in burning fat that will really help you in losing weight.
1. Grapefruit: Grapefruit is very low in glycemic index. It is extremely rich in galacturonic acid and pectin. These two components help in breaking down the fat cells and hence grapefruit is an amazing fat burning food. You can include it in your salads or even eat it alone.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar enhances the metabolism and also helps in flushing out the fat cells from the body. You can have two tbls of apple cider vinegar in a glassful of luke warm water. You can add honey for better taste.
3. Peppers: Peppers like cayenne, jalapenos and habaneros are rich in capsaicin. Capsaicin improves the metabolism rate and its effect lasts upto three hours.
4. Green Tea as well as coffee: Green Tea and coffee are rich in a chemical called the EGCG which enhances the metabolism rate and aids weight loss.
5.Chicken, Turney, Pork and Lean Beef: All these non vegetarian foods have proteins which is tougher for the body to digest, even tougher than carbohydrates. These foods give you a feeling of fullness for long time and thus you end up eating far less.
6. Salmon and sardine fishes: These are oily fishes rich in omega three fatty acids. Omega three fatty acids reduce the leptin hormone in the body. The lower the leptin in your body the greater is the fat burning efficiency of your body. It also brings down the chemicals which are responsible for belly fat. Having oily fish is the best way to reduce the leptin hormone in your body. When choosing oily fish, choose wild fishes over farmed. Try and include oily fishes two to three times in your diet in a week.
7. Vegetables and fresh fruits: Fruits and vegetables are the fiber foods also rich in multi nutrients. Have loads of fruits and vegetables. Make sure the vegetables are either raw or boiled. Go easy on the salad dressing; you can simply squeeze a lemon on your salads.
8. Oatmeal: Oatmeal is a super fiber food. It takes quiet long to digest and gives you a feeling of fullness for longer hours.
9. Eggs: Eggs are the healthiest foods available to us. They are rich in almost all nutrients. Eggs are also loaded with B12 which is used by the body in breaking down fat. Have one or two boiled eggs in a day.
10. Beans and peas: The legumes such as beans and peas are low in fat content and high in fiber and proteins which help you feel full for long hours.
11. Peanut Butter: Peanut butter is loaded with niacin which aids the digestive track and cuts down belly bloat. Eat a little everyday for best results.
You have no items in wishlist.