Dec 06 , 2019
Causes of Epididymitis
- Sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea, etc.
- Urinary tract infection may spread to your epididymis.
- Any injury or trauma to your scrotal region.
- Back flow of urine during strenuous activities, which increases your abdominal pressure.
Signs and Symptoms of Epididymitis
- Pain during urination and sexual intercourse.
- Discomfort and pain in lower abdomen.
- Abnormal discharge through penis.
- Redness and swelling in the scrotum.
Home Remedies for Epididymitis
- Take bed rest. Wear scrotum supporter.
- Avoid strenuous physical activities and sexual intercourse.
- To comfort yourself from pain, you can apply cold compress to scrotal region.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeinated drinks.
- Avoid constipation by consuming fibrous foods.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Epididymitis
Sukumaram Kashayam Tablets
Also Used For:
- Dysmenorrhea, PCOS &PMS
- Impotency, erectile dysfunction
- Bloating/ chronic Constipation
- Uterine fibroids or tumours
- Hepatomegaly, splenomegaly
Adult dose: 2 tablets with warm water, one hour before breakfast and dinner.
Geriatric dose: 1 tablet with warm water, one hour before breakfast and dinner.
Click Here To Buy Sukumaram Kashayam Tablets >>
Want To Consult A Doctor Before Starting Treatment ? Click Here To Speak To Our Doctor