Causes of Epididymitis
- Sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea, etc.
- Urinary tract infection may spread to your epididymis.
- Any injury or trauma to your scrotal region.
- Back flow of urine during strenuous activities, which increases your abdominal pressure.
Signs and Symptoms of Epididymitis
- Pain during urination and sexual intercourse.
- Discomfort and pain in lower abdomen.
- Abnormal discharge through penis.
- Redness and swelling in the scrotum.
Home Remedies for Epididymitis
- Take bed rest. Wear scrotum supporter.
- Avoid strenuous physical activities and sexual intercourse.
- To comfort yourself from pain, you can apply cold compress to scrotal region.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeinated drinks.
- Avoid constipation by consuming fibrous foods.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Epididymitis
Also Used For:
- Dysmenorrhea, PCOS &PMS
- Impotency, erectile dysfunction
- Bloating/ chronic Constipation
- Uterine fibroids or tumours
- Hepatomegaly, splenomegaly
Adult dose: 2 tablets with warm water, one hour before breakfast and dinner.
Geriatric dose: 1 tablet with warm water, one hour before breakfast and dinner.
Want To Consult A Doctor Before Starting Treatment? Click Here To Speak To Our Doctor
At Nirogam we make sure to give our readers professionally verified information that they can trust with their eyes closed. All our content is backed by studies and academic research from medical institutions & associations. Our editorial policy will give you more information about how we verify our content’s authenticity & accuracy.