Ayurvedic Treatment for Migraine ‘Niargim’ provides fast and effective relief from migraine pain.
Unlike a normal headache, migraine pains are all consuming and can almost immobilise a person.
Migraine is not just a “headache”. Its a throbbing, pulsating pain either on one side, or both sides of the head, associated with nausea, vomiting or indigestion.
During a frustrating bout of migraine, you might experience
- Irritable behaviour
- become sensitive to sound and light
- disturbance from light flashes or see blind spots
- Indigestion or poor digestion – This is probably the biggest cause of migraines. You should probably make a note of foods that you have eaten preceding the migraine, and then discuss it with a doctor, whether those foods don’t suit you.
- Some medications also can cause migraine. If you are currently taking medications, and its been long since you got them reviewed, it’s time to visit the doctor once.
- Change in Climate or strong perfume smell, can also cause migraine.
- Inadequate sleep
Niargim tablets not only provide immediate relief but can also over a period of time decrease the intensity of pain caused by migraine and eventually reduce the frequency of its occurence.
Prevention is always a better option and we recommend
- Not Skipping meals
- Avoid foods which don’t suit you
- To de-stress, regularly practice pranayama and meditation.
At Nirogam we make sure to give our readers professionally verified information that they can trust with their eyes closed. All our content is backed by studies and academic research from medical institutions & associations. Our editorial policy will give you more information about how we verify our content’s authenticity & accuracy.