Aadi Mudra balances your sense organs and calms down your nervous system:Steps to do it:
– Sit cross-legged on the floor while maintaining an erect spine.
– Rest your palms on your knees facing upwards.
– Place your thumb at the base of your little finger.
– Lightly wrap your fingers around the thumb.
– Inhale deeply for 3 to 5 minutes.
Regular practice of Aadi Mudra will increase the flow of oxygen to the head, throat and lungs. This helps in balancing all your sense organs and in calming your nerves.
Pic Credit: www.langkawi-yoga.com