Is there any natural treatment of varicocele? – Nirogam  

Is there any natural treatment of varicocele?

Is there any natural treatment of varicocele?

Varicocele is considered to be an inflamed vein that occurs within the scrotum. This issue is faced by around 15% of the male population, while infertile men averaging 40% develop varicocele. Besides this, about 50% of all infertile situations are stated to be male associated with this ailment and the main reason for the development of male infertility.

Why testicles in male is found on the external part and justified?

Regular body temperature in men is found to be much hotter when compared to the ideal temperature needed for sperm production. Testicles are found externally as they need to be secured at a particular environment to allow effective sperm production. Artery community within the testes namely ‘Pampiniform venous plexus’ provides breathable oxygen to the testes and also manages efficiently testicular environment. Temperature regulation is mad challenging by Varicoceles. They only obstruct blood circulation to the region of the testicles, causing infertility taking into account the aspect that viable sperm found within testes is destroyed by hot temperature. Fortunately, there is a present varicocele natural treatment.

Identifying varicoceles & clinical procedures

Usually, the condition is followed by a reduction in testicle size and scrotum inflammation. Adult men having varicoceles experience continuous throbbing discomfort within the testicles. Asymptomatic varicoceles incidents are determined clinically by carrying out a physical exam and sperm analysis. If it is suspected, then it becomes important to diagnose it at the earliest, so as to start a quick and effective treatment.

There exist four clinical procedures for providing treatment to such disorders namely, radiologic balloon occlusion, laparoscopic operation, microsurgery (a new cure to treat varicoceles) and standard operation. It is an easy, direct to point and simple operation. Infertile males suffering from varicoceles are often recommended to undergo this surgical treatment. But just around 30% of people have undergone this surgery have witnessed enhanced sperm count. The remaining 70% basically did not witness any improvement in sperm count. The medical professional is rather not in a position to foresee if the patient’s sperm fertility will benefit from the surgery or not. It is only 15% who underwent varicocele surgery have successfully conceived a child.

Varicose veins natural treatment

The truth is that there does exist natural, less expensive and less hazardous cure to treat varicoceles. It includes supplemental nutrition, well-balanced lifestyle and proper diet. The objective here is to fortify the vein walls, purge reproductive process and to improve blood circulation.

The healthy diet plan is recommended having plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits. Whole grain products, wild seafood, nut products, food items containing essential fatty acids are to be included in the diet. Consume at least 8 glasses of water in a day and choose organic meals and avoid manufactured and processed items. Avoid alcohol consumption, unhealthy foods, caffeine and trans fatty acids. Reduce animal product consumption and choose proteins from vegetable sources. The diet plan is to be filled with bioflavonoid and ascorbic acid to tone up the vein surface and to stop the formation of plaque, which otherwise blocks the bloodstream. These are natural ways to cure varicocele.

Ayurvedic treatment for Varicocele

  • Reduces the varicosity of blood vessels.
  • Relieves stasis of blood and pain in the scrotum.
  • Improves the production and motility of the sperm.
  • Removes discomfort.
  • Has a calming effect on the mind.

Nirogam's Ayurvedic treatment for Varicocele consists of

  • Chirivilwadi kasayam tablets - 100 tablets x 1
  • Sukumaram kashayam tablets- 100 tablets x 1
  • Chandraprabhavati - 120 tablets x 1


  • Chirivilwadi kashayam tablets - 1 tablet 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner with warm water
  • Sukumaram kashayam tablets - 1 tablet 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner with warm water
  • Chandraprabhavati - 2 tablets, after breakfast and dinner with warm water.


varicocele kit

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published

Wishlist Products

You have no items in wishlist.