You have no items in your shopping cart.
Once the fibrous tissue is formed it is not possible to reverse it. But further worsening of the blisters and ulcers can be prevented.
Dos and Don’ts for Oral Submucous Fibrosis
Oral submucous fibrosis Home treatment and Ayurvedic treatment
Nirogam’s Ayurvedic Kit for Oral Submucous Fibrosis
Oral Submucous Fibrosis is treatable. For this, we use a 5-step process involving, purgation, gargling, external application, massage and nutritional supplementation.
1. Organic Haritaki Powder for Purgation (To be given for first 3 days at bedtime)
Dosage : 1 tablespoon at bed time with 2 glasses of lukewarm water.
After 4 days (Step 2-5 to be followed every day for 60 days)
2. Organic Pippali Powder (3 grams) has to be mixed with honey to make a paste. Take it on the index finger, and apply all over oral mucosa (inside of your mouth and your gums etc) doing a very gentle massage for about 10 minutes. Do this in the morning for 60 days.
3. Sudhabala Oil : Do a self-massage of the whole body with Warm Shirodhara oil 1 hour before taking a bath for the next 60 days.
4. KsheerBala Oil : Take 10 ml Ksheerbala Oil in the mouth and move it between cheek and throat. This should continue for as long as you can hold, preferably around 5 minutes. This garling will help you to secrete toxins into the mouth. Do not gulp down / swallow the oil. Please spit it out, as it will become white and toxic.
5. Dasamoola Rasayanam (Jam) : Take 1 tbsp twice a day after food for next 60 days. This will serve as restoration of nutrients in the body.
6. Black Tooth Powder: Use this tooth powder to gently massage your gums and teeth, in the morning and at night.
After doing this for 60 days regularly, without any gap, you should see a 40-60% improvement in your condition.
Click here to Buy The Kit
You have no items in wishlist.