Suhaga (Borax) comes in handy here. Take 5 grams of Suhaga, 1 tbsp of Yoghurt (Dahi) and 1 tbsp of Coconut oil. Put the Suhaga on a flat girdle/pan and heat it. It will splutter and flare up. When it has flared, remove, cool it and crush it into a fine white powder. Mix the Suhaga powder with Yoghurt and Coconut oil and apply it directly onto the scalp. Allow it to dry and then wash with a mild, herbal shampoo (Is your hair falling / greying ? )
Apply some Sweet Almond oil after bathing. Repeat the remedy once a week, every week for 6 weeks. The dandruff should never come back again.
Soak methi seeds overnight and grind it to a fine paste with water in the morning. Application of this paste over the scalp once in a week for 4 weeks controls and prevents dandruff and itching of the scalp.
Two major causes of dandruff are stress (De-stress yourself) and constipation. Keep a check on those and it should never occur in the first place.
Nirogam Hair fall kit
- Encourages rich and full hair growth
- Reverses premature greying and hair loss
- Calms Pitta
- Restores healthy shine to hair.
1. Neelibhringadi thailam: Rub the warm oil gently on the scalp and wash off nextmorning or apply on the scalp and wash off after an hour.
2. Bhringaraj Powder : 3-6 grams of Organic Bhringaraj Powder, mixed in one cup of warm water, can be taken twice a day as a general tonic. It can also be applied as a hair pack once in a week.
At Nirogam we make sure to give our readers professionally verified information that they can trust with their eyes closed. All our content is backed by studies and academic research from medical institutions & associations. Our editorial policy will give you more information about how we verify our content’s authenticity & accuracy.