Clear your scalp! Dandruff can cause the scalp to dry out and cause severe itching. Dandruff can also cause acne and other skin problems.
Here are a few tips to get rid of dandruff:
- Make a mixture of yogurt and black pepper and apply it to your scalp. Wash it an hour later.
- Add 1 tbsp of baking soda to your shampoo and see your scalp get clear.
- Applying fermented curd for an hour before you wash it off removes dandruff.
- Apply a mix of egg white and lemon juice to your hair and scalp once a week.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your shampoo and wash it off.
- Paste made out of neem leaves or fenugreek seeds is a very effective remedy.
- Massaging scalp with lemon juice helps remove dandruff.