- A 100% natural and Ayurvedic herb formulation meant to treat and regulate the symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Being a focussed herb, Salacia also prevents long term Type 2 Diabetes complications by promoting proper functioning of all body organs.
- It is the best possible medication for all Diabetes patients as it offers more benefits without any risks of side effects.
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Should not be taken without medical supervision.
- Must be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant or lactating women should avoid consuming the capsules without medical supervision.
- The guidelines provided on this page are for informational purposes only.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule||Amount|
|Proprietary Blend||60 Capsules**|
Salacia oblonga (Indian saptarangi)
**Daily Value not established
The Salacia herb is helpful to manage diabetes as it reduces the amount of sugar absorbed by your body from your food. It promotes the breakdown of blood sugar as well, to prevent it from rising.
Salacia dosage varies depending upon the user’s age, blood sugar level, medical condition and prescribed allopathic medicine schedule. So, it is not advised to take the herb directly without a doctor’s recommendation.
Yes. These capsules can be equally effective for aged Diabetes patients.
Indeed! Ayurveda is a treasure of natural resources for promoting good health. You can also take formulations containing Shilajit, Triphala, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Neem, Guggulu and Arjuna to control Diabetes symptoms. Most of them can be taken alongside your allopathic medicines. Consult an Ayurvedic practitioner for further guidance.
Salacia is native to India and Sri Lanka where its stem and root is used to make medicine. You can blend health with style also by using Salacia wood mugs for daily use.
Diabetes is a lifestyle disease so keeping a check on your eating and sleeping habits, besides mental health is equally important for treatment.
- Eat a low glycemic index diet primarily composed of fibrous and vitamin rich foods. Your ideal diet must include nuts, whole wheat, citrus fruits and simpler proteins like eggs.
- Stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Carry sugar free snacks to curb pangs of hunger.
- Perform light breathing and physical exercises daily.
- Keep a regular check on your blood sugar levels to prevent overdose or drug interactions.
- Avoid caffeinated and alcoholic beverages.
- Do not skip allopathic medication dosages. Take the missed dose as soon as you remember.