Skip to content
available for you
Once you’re diagnosed with dengue your platelets counts can start dropping fast.
At times, allopathic medications to control fever and body pain may not be sufficient.
Ayurveda offers a holistic Ayurvedic Treatment For Dengue
Here are some useful home remedies to treat dengue with Ayurveda:
- Herbs like Guduchi and KirataTikta relieve fever and joint pain.
- Boil 10-15 Papaya leaves in water, filter and drink about 40-60 ml twice a day to improve immunity.
- Papaya leaf paste - 5-10 gms in the early morning empty stomach boosts the platelet count.
- Dhatura is an Ayurvedic herb which has the potency to reduce the severity of dengue fever. It should however be strictly taken after consulting an Ayurvedic physician.
- Pomegranate juice or juice of black grapes can be taken to increase blood count.
Finally, if you want to prevent Dengue altogether, Citronella Oil is very effective in repelling mosquitoes. You can use it to protect you and your family from falling victim to this ailment.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
You have no items in wishlist.