- An Ayurvedic medicine in capsule form for the treatment of various Vata and Pitta disorders.
- Primarily improves gastrointestinal health to treat constipation, bloating, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, indigestion etc.
- Effectively treats abscess, splenic disorders and ascites too.
- Increases appetite by boosting liver functions
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Not to be taken without medical supervision.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant or lactating women should avoid consuming the capsules without medical supervision.
- Nirogam’s Gandharvahastadi Taila 21 Avartita capsules are safe for everyone. However, its dosage varies as per the medical condition of the patient. Use it only as per medical advice.
- The guidelines provided on this page are for informational purposes only.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule||Amount|
|Serving Per Container:||100 capsules|
Ricinus communis (Gandharvahasta mula), Hordeum vulgare (Yava), Zingiber officinale (Nagara), Cow milk (Ksheera), Ricinus communis root paste (Gandharvahasta mula kalka), Zingiber officinale rhizome paste (Shunti kalka), Ricinus communis oil (Eranda taila)
Yes. It is available in both capsule and oil form. You can choose between either based on your convenience and prescribed dose.
In this herbal oil, the herbs are infused in the medium of castor oil along with many other herbal decoctions. After boiling, the solid herbal materials are filtered out. Thus, every drop of Gandharvahastadi Taila contains soluble natural compounds of medicinal herbs.
Yes. It is an Ayurvedic purgative formulation which regulates blood circulation. Thus, it can cure body pain, back aches and other Vata troubles.
Yes. It is not known to react with other medicines. You can use it with formulations containing anti-inflammatory herbs like Turmeric, Cinnamon, Ginger, Garlic etc. to promote gastrointestinal health.It is recommended to store Amla Powder in a dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Gandharvahastadi Taila capsules should be taken as long as the physician recommends to get significant results. Our Ayurvedic doctor can be consulted if you notice that there is no improvement in your medical condition.
No. None of Nirogam’s Ayurvedic medicines contain heavy metal ingredients.