- Popularly known as Licorice or Mulethi, Yashtimadhu is your go-to herb for any health issues related to gastrointestinal tract, blood circulation, immunity and hormonal production.
- It can very well be used as a supplement of vital vitamins and minerals like Vitamin B, magnesium, potassium and iron. This quality makes it a natural shield against seasonal illnesses too.
- Yashtimadhu resets the mind-body balance to remove excess fat and toxins from the body. This in turn increases your fitness and physical strength.
- Improves vision, voice, strength, colour and complexion.
- Promotes reproductive health in women
- Heals ulcers and wounds
- Good hair tonic, aphrodisiac and relieves exhaustion.
How to take Nirogam Yashtimadhu Powder?
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Should not be taken without medical supervision.
- Must be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Yashtimadhu is not known to produce any side effects. However, heart patients are advised against using it regularly without a doctor’s recommendation.
- Pregnant or lactating women should avoid consuming the herb.
- The guidance provided on this page is for informational purposes only
|Serving Size:||1 or 2 teaspoon|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Yashtimadhu):||100 gm**|
The Licorice plant is naturally sweet in taste. So, you can add Yashtimadhu powder to any smoothie or dish as a sweetening agent to balance its flavour.
Yashtimadhu face pack has anti-ageing properties. It can reduce wrinkles, treat pigmentation, blemishes and dark spots. To make the paste, mix equal amounts of Yashtimadhu powder and multani mitti with rose water. Apply it on your face and wash off when dry.
Definitely! It controls the production of stress hormones in the body. So, taking Yashtimadhu regularly can effectively treat depression, anxiety and mental strain.
It is generally given to children for improving their immunity and treating respiratory issues like cough, cold, bronchitis and even asthma. Yashtimadhu powder can be mixed with honey and given to children to treat such ailments.
The natural compounds present in Mulethi can boost your metabolism. So, it can make it easier to digest food as well as pass out toxins through stool.
Both are equally beneficial. However, Mulethi tea can provide more benefits by relaxing the nerves and fulfilling the antioxidant needs of your body for the entire day.
Yes. Despite its sweet flavour, it can be taken by diabetics regularly. In fact, it contains some natural compounds which have anti-diabetic effect. So, Mulethi can help you keep your sugar levels in check.
Presently, no interactions are known. Yet, it is best to consult your doctor before consuming Yashtimadhu daily, especially if you are a heart, kidney or blood pressure patient.