- Corrects irregular periods
- Maintains the hormonal balance
- Effective in the treatment of PCOD/PCOS
- Treats anovulation
- Used in the treatment of missed periods/scanty menstruation
- Treats female Infertility
2 tablets after food, twice daily with warm water.
PCOS is a condition where there is a hormonal imbalance in women causing different symptoms like weight gain, acne, irregular menstruation, amenorrhea (missed periods) and anovulation (not ovulating), excessive hair growth on face and body (hirsutism), hair loss, infertility or trouble getting pregnant, obesity, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, and high cholesterol. Women with PCOS grow many small cysts on their ovaries. These cysts cause hormonal imbalance and other symptoms. PCOS is a very common endocrine disorder of today’s times. PCOS is highly found in women between the child bearing ages of 20s and 30s.
In women of reproductive age, the absence of period is called amenorrhea. This can be temporary or permanent. It can occur due to a variety of causes (other than pregnancy) like anovulation, depression or stress, excessive exercise, nutritional deficiency, anatomical abnormalities of the genital tract etc. Consulting a gynaecologist to diagnose the condition is highly recommended if you have amenorrhea.
The Ayurvedic treatment concentrates on cleansing the bowels, detoxifying the body and on supplementing the body with adequate nutrition. Along with treatment, stress management techniques, oil massage, yoga and pranayama help to yield good results. Ayurvedic herbs used for amenorrhea include, Aloe vera, Shatavari and Ashwagandha.
In Ayurveda, Sukumaram Kashayam (consisting of herbs like Gokshura, Ashwagandha, Punarnava and Shatavari) is recommended for menstrual pain and, various diseases of the ovaries and uterus.
Recommended Lifestyle Instructions:
* Reduce weight if you are overweight.
* Diet to reduce weight and to correct hormonal imbalance- Choose lower glycemic index and high fibre. Reduce carbohydrates in the diet while taking more calcium rich, omega 3 rich and Vitamin C rich foods. Cut down on sugary and fatty foods and rely on dried fruits [in moderation] to satisfy the sweet tooth. Take enough water and other fluids.
* Consume foods rich in zinc and Vitamin C. Take enough fluids and less of caffeine.
* For anovulation, try laughter therapy, meditation and pranayam. Yoga is highly recommended.
* Exercise and Yoga- Regular physical activity has a positive effect on overall health. For thyroid disorders there are many yogasanas which help to stimulate and correct the function of the thyroid glands. Yoga also helps to increase metabolism, enhance blood circulation, reduce tension and anxiety and promote inner peace.
* Pranayama or deep breathing exercise increases the oxygen level in the cells thereby bringing about an overall improvement in health.
Ingredients in GYNAEVEN:
Asoka (Saraca indica)
Incinerated Pravala bhasmam
Recently Viewed Products
Good product. Just start taking the drugs 2 weeks ago. Waiting to see results