The Nirogam Hepatitis Kit For
1. Rejuvenation of liver
2. Improves appetite and metabolism
3. Treats dysfunction of liver the gall bladder
4. Reduces increased serum bilirubin levels.
The Nirogam Hepatitis Kit consists of 3 products to be taken together :1. VasaGuluchyadi Kashayam- 100 tablets x 1
2. BhumiAmalaki Powder- 100 gm x 1
3. Hepoliv Tablets - 30 Tablets x1
1. VasaGuluchyadi Kashayam Tablets - 2 tablets, 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner with warm water.
2. Bhumiamalaki Powder - 2 tsp with buttermilk or warm water in the early morning, on an empty stomach.
3. Hepoliv Tablet - 1 tablet after breakfast with warm water.
Also known as Vasaguduchyadi kashayam, it is a potent ayurvedic decoction known for its hepato-protective activity.
This classical combination is known to treat several diseases of the liver and blood disorders like hepatitis,anaemia, jaundice, , liver cirrhosis, fatty liver, epistaxis, haematemesis and
sickle cell anaemia
Mode of action:
Hepatitis is considered as a disease involiving pitta and rakta dhatu in the liver.
- This kashayam corrects the vitiated pitta, and also purifies the blood (rakta dhatu).
- Eliminates excessive pitta from the body.
- It is known to improve the sense of taste perception.
Ingredients in Vasaguluchyadi Kashaya
- Vasa – Adhatoda vasica
- Guduchi – Giloy – Tinospora cordifolia
- Triphala – Haritaki – Terminalia chebula, Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica, Amalaki – Emblica officinalis
- Katvi – Picrorrhiza kurroa
- Bhunimba – Andrographis paniculata
- Nimba – Neem – Azadirachta indica
Bhumiamalaki Powder is an effective treatment for liver and kidney diseases. It can relieve symptoms of hepatitis and gall bladder dysfunction.
Mode of action:
Considered a rasayana for the liver, this sequence fundamentally equates to use can assist in reversing imbalances and assistance ease and maintain the liver. Bhumi amalaki is described as sour in taste, but in effect in alleviating hepatitis symptoms and also helping in gall bladder ailments.
Ingredients:100% Bhumyamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri).
Hepoliv 30 Tablets
Hepoliv Tablet is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Pharmloids. It helps in the treatment of liver disorders of various etiology.
Mode of action:
Livokot tablet is a unique herbal combination having hepato-protective function that helps in the treatment of liver disorder of varied aetiology like Fatty liver, Drug Induced liver damamge and Viral Liver diseases.
Ingredients of Hepoliv Tablet:
Each Hepoliv Tablet contains-
- Kutki (Picrorrhiza kurroa)
- Bhumi Amla (Phylanthus niruri)
- Kalmegh (Andographis paniculata)
- Sarpankha (Tephrosia purpurea)
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba)
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Makoy (Solanumm nigrum)
- Punernava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Pitt Papda (Fumaria officinals)
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus)
- Harar (Terminalia chebula)
- Bahera (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amlaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Long pepper (Piper longum)
- Ginger (Zingiber officnale)
The following food should be avoided while taking this course of treatment:
Pulses: All varieties of pulses other than mung, kidney beans, Chole, channa.
Beverages: soft drinks, milkshakes, sugary fruit juices,curd, flavored yogurt, ice creams
Junk food and chat items, pickles, sauces, artificially preserved jams
Vegetables- potatoes, paneer, soya, tomatoes, cabbage, cauliflower, brinjal
Fruits - sour fruits - oranges, lemons, strawberries, papaya, pineapple.
Spices: dry red chili , garam masala, chat masala, garlic, aamchur powder.
If you want to have a free consultation from our resident Ayurvedic Doctor, please sign up here