Nirogam's Vitiligo Combo for vitiligo:
Shrinks the white patches
Rejuvenates the skin tissue
Promotes the growth of melanoblasts that covers the white patches
Nirogam's vitiligo combo consists of:
The best known herbal remedy for vitiligo is bakuchi. The botanical name of this herb is psoralia cordifolia.
Action of bakuchi:
- Bakuchi helps skin to rejuvenate by working on the liver and removing the toxins from the body.
- Bakuchi is useful in indigestion and aama.
- It is also used locally in leucoderma.
- Bakuchi is irritant and it removes the upper layers of the skin.
- Bakuchi helps in shrinking the white patches; the darker area slowly covers all white skin area, which leads to visible skin changes.
- Bakuchi herb acts on melanoblastic cells and successfully stimulates it.
- Bakuchi has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-oxidant properties.
To read more on it, See: http://store.nirogam.com/products/bakuchi-60-capsules
Manjishtha promotes the healing of skin tissues damaged by injury or infection. It detoxifies and nourishes at the same time. This herb also helps with itchiness from ezcema, psoriasis, dermatitis, vitiligo, and acne. Manjistha powder is commonly used to help lighten dark spots as well.
To read more on it, See: http://store.nirogam.com/products/manjistha-powder-100-grams
Bedag Lep Skin Care Cream
Bedag Lep is a balanced formula of time tested Ayurvedic herbs prepared after intensive research.
Bedag Lep shows remarkable effect on stretch marks, patches, skin discoloration, blemishes and dark spots. With its unique combination of herbs, Bedag Lep penetrates deep in to the layers of the skin to regulate the melanin synthesis which controls the colour of the skin. As it heals the damaged tissues of the skin it improves strength and flexibility of the skin. As its name suggests, Bedag Lep (anti marks pack) imparts softness and natural sheen to the skin naturally.
To read more on it, See: http://store.nirogam.com/products/bedag-lep-50-grams