- Picoshunya is an Ayurvedic supplement that is formulated with herbs used in the treatment of PCOS/PCOD (PCOD) and irregular menstruation.
- It can be taken alone or in combination with other Ayurvedic medicines as suggested by the physician.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS/PCOD) is a common endocrine system disorder among women of reproductive age which can be treated using Picoshunya. The rate of women suffering from PCOS/PCOD appears to be rising day by day in India and is seen in as many as 5% to 10% of women in their reproductive age.
- Ayurveda diagnoses PCOS/PCOD as a Kapha predominant condition that leads to weight gain, infertility, mood swings, and hormonal imbalance also of which can be treated using Picoshunya.
Ayurveda disgnoses PCOS/PCOD as a Kapha predominant condition that leads to weight gain, infertility, mood swings, and hormonal imbalance also of which can be treated using Picoshunya.
How to take Picoshunya?
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Strictly follow the mentioned dosage. Do not overdose.
- For best results, stay on a plant-based diet. Consume less non-vegetarian food and dairy products.
- Not to be consumed by pregnant women.
- Lactating women can take the tablets only with doctor's advice.
- Not recommended for children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet||Amount|
|Serving Per Container: 120||Tablets|
|Proprietary Blend||550 mg|
550mg - Terminalia chebula ( Haritaki Fr.), Terminalia bellirica ( Vibhitaki Fr.), Embilica officinalis (Amalki Fr.), Piper longum (Pippali Fr.), Commiphora Mukul (Guggulu shuddh Exudate), Crateva nurvala (Varun Bk.), Stronilanthus ciliatus (Sairyaka Wp.), Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari Rz.), Plumbago zeylanica (Chitraka Rt.), Saraca asoca (Ashok Bk.), Aegle marmelos (Bilwa Fr.), Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra Rt. Bk.), Solanum torvum (Brihati Rt.), Bauhinia variegata (Kanchnar Bk.), Pongamia glabra (Karanja Sd.), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Yastimadhu Rt.), Premna integrifolia (Agnimantha Rt.), Moringa olifera (Shigru Bk.), Desmostachya bipinnata (Darbha Rt.)
Processed in the decoctions of Triphala,Trichosanthes dioica (Patol Lf.), Swertia chirata (Kiratikta Wp.)
**Daily Value not established
Ayurveda recognizes PCOS/PCOD as a Kapha predominant condition and based on this, Nirogam has formulated a unique combination of herbs called Picoshunya that is aimed at addressing all the symptoms of PCOS/PCOD and treating irregular menstrual cycles.
- It increases the digestive fire after digestion and detoxifies the body.
- It has a diuretic effect and anti-inflammatory properties, both of which reduce obesity.
- All of the above have the effect of eliminating cysts, promoting regular periods and improving the health of the endometrium (the lining of the uterus).
- The formulation acts on sugar and insulin levels to maintain them and burns fat to boost metabolism.
- Both of the above regulate the hormonal levels leading to better ovulation and enhanced fertility.
1 or 2 tablets, twice daily or as suggested by the physician. This medicine is taken alone or in combination with other Ayurvedic medicines as suggested by the physician.
Picoshunya should be taken for as long as the physician recommends. Our Ayurvedic doctors can be consulted if there is no improvement.
General medications of BP, Diabetes or others can be continued. Please talk to our doctors for more information.
- Follow a Proper Diet Plan
- Keep a track of your period
- Eat small meals
- Try to add seafood, flaxseed, and green leafy vegetables in your PCOS/PCOD diet plan
- Avoid Smoking & Drinking
- Don’t Skip Meals
- Avoid food with high sugar
- Do not skip the doctor’s appointment
- Do not neglect symptoms of depression
- Try to remove dairy products and red meat from your PCOS/PCOD diet plan
- Regular exercise – It helps to reduce body weight and prevent insulin resistance. It is advisable to lose at least 5% of your weight to regularise the cycles.
- Meditation – To overcome anxiety and depression.
- Diet – For weight management and to reduce blood sugar levels. Eat a balanced, low glycemic healthy diet.
No, these Ayurvedic medicines, do not contain heavy metal ingredients.
PCOS/PCOD treatment in Ayurveda comprises of a number of herbs that are mixed together for increasing the reproductive system of an individual and it also eases the level of hormones. These herbs are beneficial in relieving the irritation that arises because of cysts that form on the ovaries.
Some of the herbs in Picoshunya also work wonders for other problems. For instance, it helps to solve problems like an increase in weight, digestive disorders, insulin sensitivity, etc. In summary, these herbal medications carry out the same function as in the case of allopathic treatment but, unlike allopathic medicine, it does not cause any side effects or adverse reactions on an individual’s body.