- Maintaining good mental health couldn’t be easier than it is with Shankhpushpi – all thanks to its antioxidant properties.
- It can effectively enhance concentration, memory and alertness to help in managing anxiety, depression, mental strain etc.
- With regular usage, Shankhpushpi can also enhance digestive function and prevent various cardiovascular diseases.
How to Use:
Consume the prescribed amount of powder with warm water.
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Should not be taken without medical supervision.
- Must be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shankhpushpi is known to produce no side effects. However, it can drastically lower your blood pressure. Blood pressure patients are advised to consume it under doctor’s supervision.
- The guidelines provided on this page are for informational purposes only.
|Serving Size: ½ or 1 Teaspoon||Amount|
|Convolvulus Pluricaulis (Shankhpushpi)||100 gms**|
Ayurvedic practitioners strictly prohibit patients from taking Shankhpushpi on an empty stomach. The prescribed amount of the powder can be taken right before or after meals with warm water.
No. It does not contain any addictive or anaesthetic substances. So, you can safely consume it for the recommended period as a part of your daily routine.
This herb is charged with natural antioxidants that protect the heart muscles from exhaustion and cut down bad cholesterol from the blood. Shankhpushpi also regulates blood pressure and unclogs arteries to prevent cardiac arrests.
Yes. It is very effective in promoting the mental and physical growth of children. However, the recommended dosage should not be exceeded under any circumstances.
The natural compounds in Shankhpushpi improve brain cell functions and repair damaged neurotransmitters. This way it can enhance overall brain activity for better mental capabilities.
It has not been proved to have any side effects on expecting mothers and lactating women. In fact, it is known to strengthen the uterine muscles to facilitate a healthy childbirth. Do consult your doctor for further advice.
You can also take Brahmi alongside Shankhpushpi for rejuvenating the brain and body. They are equally effective natural brain tonic.
Definitely! It is a potent herb that can give you radiant skin naturally. You can apply a paste of Shankhpushpi powder mixed with rose water on your face daily to get rid of pimples, pigmentation and scars.