Bhumiamalaki Powder for Liver and Kidney
- Balances the pitta dosha and thus protects the liver and spleen by healing inflammation.
- Treats gall bladder stones, hepatomegaly, spleenomegaly and hepatitis.
- Improves taste and treats anorexia.
- First-rate remedy for anemia, bleeding disorders, neuropathy, excessive thirst, urinary disorders, asthma, chronic respiratory disorders, UTI and diabetes.
- Has antispasmodic, appetite promoting, anti hepatotoxic and laxative properties.
3 to 6 gms with warm water, once or twice a day
Packaging size :100 gm
Adjuvant: The powder of Bhumi Amalaki with a glass of buttermilk or warm water on an empty stomach is effective.
Latin name - Phyllanthus niruri.
Family – Euphorbiaceae
An excellent treatment for liver and kidney diseases, Bhumi Amalaki can relieve symptoms of hepatitis and gall bladder dysfunction.
Known by Ayurvedic practitioners from ancient times, this winter weed has numerous natural benefits.
Though it sounds similar, Bhumi Amalaki is actually a small plant as opposed to the Indian Gooseberry (Amalaki) which is a full grown tree. The whole plant is medicinally useful in both fresh and dry form.
Can be used to treat:
Jaundice, UTI, Hepatitis, Gonorrhea, Liver carcinoma, Cystitis, UTI, Prostatitis, Hypertension, Menstrual Disorders and Anemia , Cholelithiasis (gall stones), Cholecystitis.