- Also known as the Indian Long Pepper, it helps to strengthen the metabolism and lung functions to promote overall health
- A natural antipyretic, diuretic, aphrodisiac and immunity stimulator with multi-action qualities.
- Used since the earliest times to cure different kinds of respiratory issues like allergies, infections and clogging.
Why Is It A Must Have?
How to take Nirogam Pippali Powder?
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Should not be taken without medical supervision.
- Must be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Pippali is not known to produce any side effects for pregnant or lactating women. Yet, it should not be consumed without proper advice.
- The guidance provided on this page is for informational purposes only.
|Serving Size:||½ or 1 Teaspoon|
|Proprietary Blend:||100 g**|
Pippali is used to treat all kinds of gastrointestinal issues including constipation, hunger loss, poor digestion, heartburn, flatulence etc. It can also prevent sudden weight loss by increasing nutrient absorption.
Pippali powder is known to help children suffering from chronic conditions like asthma and bronchitis. However, it should not be given to children without proper consultation with an Ayurveda expert.
It has a strong flavour which is partly sweet and pungent. It has a tendency to give heat which is why it can be hard to digest for some patients.
Taking Pippali powder for longer durations without the supervision of Ayurveda experts can be very harmful. It may irritate the stomach and increase pitta.
It is available in three forms, namely, Pippali churna or powder, Pippali capsules and Pippali tablets. In either of its forms, the herb is equally effective.
It is scientifically proven that taking Pippali powder regularly can increase the speed of fat burning and considerably relax the nerves to promote good sleep. You can take it before going to bed to get the desired results.
Trikatu literally means “made from three peppers”. Pippali powder is an important part of Trikatu. So, taking Trikatu powder can provide you additional benefits like natural detoxification, liver function enhancement and reproductive health.
Definitely! The powder can be mixed in adequate water and turned into a paste for external application. This way it can be used to treat conditions like headache, toothache and skin dryness.