Everyone experiences Hair Fall – It is normal and the roots regrow hair from where it is lost.
You should consider it a problem when you observe an abnormal or large amount of hair fall i.e. when you notice a lot of hair in your comb, on your pillow, while taking a bath and a general thinning of the hairline over time.
Hair Fall and rapid Hair Loss can lead to baldness if it is not treated in time.
- Hair Fall is when only the hair has fallen – The hair roots are still intact.
- Baldness is when, along with the hair, the roots that grow hair no longer exist.
Once you go bald there is no easy and natural cure for it as the roots are missing.
The first step is to save the roots from permanent loss.
Hair Fall can be due to various reasons including
- Poor diet and sleeping patterns
- Hairstyling products
- Thyroid problems/ PCOS
Ayurvedic Tips for Hair care :
- Ayurveda advises applying oil everyday over the hair and scalp. Various medicated hair oils are recommended for the same. One such common hair oil is Neelibhringadi hair oil
- Application of onion juice over the scalp cures dandruff and promotes hair growth.
- Adding curry leaves to your meals or consuming curry leaf powder in the mornings on an empty stomach reduces hair fall.
- Ashwagandha pacifies stress, anxiety, improves sleep and promotes hair growth.
- Grind some lightly dry roasted Methi (Fenugreek seeds). Make a paste of it in warm water depending on hair length. Apply to the hair and keep it on for 20 minutes before washing off.
- Powdered Amla can be mixed with warm water and used on the scalp to promote hair growth. it also prevents premature greying of hair. Powdered Amla can also be taken orally to reduce hair loss.
Nirogam Hair fall Kit
Nirogam Hair fall kit is extremely helpful to balance Pitta and Kapha. It prevents premature graying of the hair, stops hair fall and restores the luster of the hair.
Encourages rich and full hair growth
Reverses premature greying and hair loss
Restores healthy shine to hair.