Lo-Medus for Atherosclerosis and Diabetes
Lo-Medus increases good cholesterol (HDL) and lowers triglycerides, treats atherosclerosis and diabetes, and reduces risk of heart attack.
- Regulates circulating Lipid levels through FXR mediated enhanced bile acid clearance.
- Increases HDL levels and mobilises arterial lipid deposits.
- Normalises lipid profile.
- Provides strong Anti-oxidant action. Retards Lipid peroxidation.
- Reduces Viscocity of the blood. Provides a comprehensive treatment for atherosclerosis.
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Peripheral vascular diseases
- As an adjuvant to anti-diabetics
- Cardio-vascular disease
2 Tablets twice or thrice daily or as directed by physician
- Commiphora mukul (Guggulu)
- Tinospora cordifolia (Amruta)
- Pterocarpus marsupeum (Asana)
- Embelia ribes (Vidanga)
- Plumbago zeylanica (Chitraka)
- Piper nigrum ( Maricha)
- Piper longum (Pippali)
- Zingiber officinale (Nagara)
- Incinerated iron (Loha bhasma)
Recently Viewed Products
not received yet
The Aryuveda treatment offered by Dr. Nair at Nirogam for my chronic respiratory ailment Pulmonary Sarcoidosis, has stabilized my