- The rejuvenating qualities of Punarnava are best highlighted by its very name, which means “the one that renews”.
- It is a very potent herb which promotes the health of multiple parts of your body like the liver, heart, kidneys and reproductive organs.
- It has always been used by Ayurveda practitioners for treating Kapha related health issues and as a nutrient supplement for calcium, iron, vitamin C, sodium amongst others.
- Supports proper kidney function
- Treats dysuria, gout, urinary calculi, BPH and edematous conditions
- Useful as a diuretic
It Also :
- Maintains reproductive health, especially in men
- Helpful in shedding excess fat
How to take Nirogam Punarnava Powder?
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Should not be taken without medical supervision.
- Must be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Pippali is not known to produce any side effects for pregnant or lactating women. Yet, it should not be consumed without proper advice.
- The guidance provided on this page is for informational purposes only.
|Serving Size:||1 or 2 teaspoon|
|Proprietary Blend:||100 gm**|
Punarnava is helpful to treat gastrointestinal issues including loss of appetite, poor digestion, jaundice etc. It can also prevent sudden fever, weight gain, control high blood pressure and swelling.
Punarnava powder is very active in nature. It is strictly not advised for children below the age of 12 years. In fact, it should not be given to children without proper consultation with an Ayurveda expert.
Yes, Punarnava contains slight amounts of relaxing compounds which can produce a feeling of sleepiness. So, it is best to avoid driving after taking a daily dosage of the herb.
It can be safely taken over a long period for treating various kinds of physical and mental issues. But you should avoid self-medication as over consumption can be dangerous for your health.
The active nature of this herb also makes it equally reactive. Punarnava can react with ethanol-based drugs to produce irritation, rashes, stomach pain etc. Its high iron content can also make it act as a laxative.
It helps in excretion of toxins and extra body fluids. This in turn makes it helpful to shed soluble fats from all the parts of the body very easily. So, it can naturally detoxify your body.
No, it should not be taken on an empty stomach as it can cause nausea. Also, it is best taken with water rather than milk.
A Kapha dominant person should eat grains like barley, buckwheat, rye besides dairy products, light dry fruits, all kinds of spices and fresh fruits, especially apples and cranberries. One should steer clear of salt, fried foods and processed goods.