- An effective product that increases the effectiveness of multani mitti in double-fold by adding rose’s herbal qualities.
- It is a rejuvenating face pack that can treat as well as prevent many kinds of skin troubles.
- Made from pure ingredients, it can be used by anyone without the risk of side effects.
How to Use
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Multani Mitti is not known to produce any side effects. However, always perform a patch test before applying to the face.
- The guidelines provided on this page are for informational purposes only.
|Serving Size: Use as Required||Amount|
|Proprietary Blend||200 gms|
Rose petals (Rosa), Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti)
Yes. It is an excellent remedy for treating oily skin, nourishing dry skin and maintaining your skin health. Its usage instructions vary as per your skin type. Use daily if you have oily skin, alternate days for normal skin and twice a week for dry skin.
Yes. It is the most beneficial remedy for visible signs of ageing like wrinkles, facial lines etc. Rose contains many natural antioxidants that promote skin cell regeneration. While, multani mitti can soothe the skin.
Applying a paste of rose multani mitti with milk on the scalp can acts as a natural conditioner for your hair. It can soothe the hair follicles and prevent dandruff. Leave the paste for 30 minutes and wash off with warm water once dry. You can apply it thrice a week for long lasting benefits.
Definitely! It can close the open pores to prevent acne, blackheads etc. and lighten the pigmentation. To get the best benefits, it is advised to use a mild moisturizer after washing off the multani mitti face pack.
Yes. With regular use, it can lighten your skin tone. To enhance its effect, you can mix sandalwood powder in your face pack.
Pure multani mitti has a long shelf life. Storing it in an airtight container inside a refrigerator can further prolong its usage period.
No. It is not consumable and strictly for external use only. You may experience intestinal blockage, bleeding, muscle weakness, nausea and poisoning upon consumption of multani mitti. Contact a medical practitioner immediately in case you accidentally consume multani mitti.
No. It is made from 100% natural, mineral-rich Fuller’s earth and contains real, dried rose petals. None of Nirogam’s herbal products contain harmful chemicals or heavy metal ingredients.