Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are the second most common type of infections in the body. They are also some of the most serious health problems affecting millions of people each year. Women are more prone to UTIs as compared to men, due to the small length of the urinary tract. UTI or Urinary Tract Infections can result in pain, burning sensation, difficulty in urination and bad vaginal odours.
Our Ayurvedic Treatment For UTI provides relief from UTI and prevents further complications.
Signs and Symptoms
- A burning sensation while urinating
- A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though there is little output
- Urine could be dark and cloudy, or have traces of blood or smell funny
- Feeling tired or malaise
- Fever or chills (a sign the infection may have affected the kidneys)
- Pain or pressure in your back or lower abdomen.
- If not cured properly it can lead to haematuria and dysuria.
Ayurvedic Treatment For UTI can provide relief from the symptoms and prevent further complications.
Nirogam’s UTI Ease Kit:
- Fights Infections of the urinary tract
- Relieves frequent urge for urination
- Eases burning sensation
- Treats BPH
Precautions and diet
- Six to eight glasses of water a day are must.
- Alcohol and coffee should be forbidden.
- The urge for urination should not be suppressed.
- If a patient has a recurrent attack of cystitis, he or she must consult a doctor for proper treatment.
- Rice, roasted green grams, cow milk, mango, cucumber, cardamom, and isabgol are beneficial.
- Pea, curd, white grams, hing or asafoetida, boiled vegetables, banana, and intercourse should be avoided.
Ayurvedic home remedies for UTI:
- Boil barley grains in a litre of water. Stain and drink 8-10 glasses of this water a day.
- Drink a glass of plantain pith / green beans juice first thing in the morning every day.
- Drink coconut water everyday.
- Boil water with Jeera (Cumin) seeds and drink after meals.
- Wash your private parts with water boiled with Triphala powder.