Can obesity be prevented? Do you think it is reversible? Do you agree that some changes in your daily lifestyle can combat gaining those extra unnecessary pounds?
The single answer to all the three questions above is YES. Obesity can be prevented and is reversible with a few modifications in your daily habits.
- The first step that you need to take is to cut down on sugar. Quitting sugar guarantees you’ll lose weight as it eliminates the chances of you eating fatty foods and refined starch.
- Once you have moderated your sugar intake, stick to eating whole grains and unprocessed foods.
- Fresh veggie salads must be your pick to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Following a daily exercise regimen, a good sleep schedule and handling stressful situations effectively also accelerate your way to shedding weight and getting fit.
- Lastly, you must get onto the weighing machine regularly and keep a track of how you are doing. Remember, the scales don’t lie.
You can read more details on the right nutrient recommendations here.