Both green tea and white tea come from the same plant. White tea is made of leaves picked much before green tea leaves.
Here are health benefits of white tea:
– It is rich in strong antioxidants, which prevent premature ageing and keeps your skin wrinkle-free and glowing with good health.
– It brings down high blood pressure and bad LDL cholesterol, and protects against stroke and heart diseases.
– It is loaded with fluoride, which prevents formation of plaque and keeps your teeth healthy and strong.
– It boosts your metabolism and helps with weight loss and can delay the onset of type 1 diabetes.
– It enhances immunity and increases bone density.