“One good thing about music is when it hits you, you feel no pain.” – Bob Marley.
Studies shows that music not only help to cope physical pain but also the mental pain. Read on how music helps to boost your health:
- It helps to reduce the intensity of the perceived pain, both physically and mentally.
- Increases the endurance of the workout and boosts up the tough training programs.
- Post workout recovery is faster with music.
- Music has healthy effects on your blood vessels as the emotions experienced by people while they listen to music which enhances the blood flow.
- Listening to music relieves stress by triggering biochemical stress reducers in brain.
You can put your favourite music track as your alarm tone and get going for the day.