Here are some easy tips to maintain your blood pressure and enhance heart health:
- Eating water melon regularly lowers blood pressure.
- Make a decoction of parsley leaves in water and drink it daily. Parsley helps keep the arterial system in a healthy condition.
- Take raw vegetable juices such as carrot or spinach to lower blood pressure. These juices can also be combined and taken.
- If you have heart palpitations, eat guava regularly.
- Take carrot juice mixed with alfalfa twice every day.
- Consume 2-3 cloves of raw garlic every day. Garlic is an excellent source to lower blood pressure.
- Increase your intake of food rich in vitamin E and C.
- Grapes are very effective in heart pain and palpitation. Grape juice works effectively against heart attack.
- Eating gooseberry is another efficient remedy.
- Mix a little honey in asparagus juice in honey and drink this mixture daily for a healthy heart.
- Drink 1 tsp of onion juice every morning on empty stomach. It is a very effective remedy.
- One tsp of honey after food is good for heart. It tones up the heart and improves circulation.
- Eat an apple every day. An apple a day keep heart aches at bay!
What other heart healthy tips do you know?