Ways to Enhance Sexual Health
Whatever said and done, sexual health is an important part of our adult lives. We may or may not talk about it, tell our friends our problems or discuss it with our partners but some time or the other everyone is worried about whether they are performing well enough to satisfy their loved ones.
So what are these problems that we don’t like to talk about? Did you know that a lot of men face some common problems in their reproductive age? They include:
- Erectile dysfunction or impotence – when you are unable to maintain an erection while performing.
- Premature ejaculation – when you have an orgasm or ejaculation with minimum stimulation.
- Retarded ejaculation – an inability to ejaculate even with adequate sexual stimulation.
- Loss of sex drive or libido
- Nightfall / wet dreams
There are solid reasons for why you may be afflicted by some of the above problems. These could be:
- Mental problems like anxiety or depression
- Worries about sexual performance
- Relationship issues
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Hormonal imbalances or medical inadequacies
- Diabetes, hypertension or varicocele (enlargement of veins within the scrotum)
The solution is to go back to the root of the problem to manage it. You can choose from a large array of allopathic treatments for all of the above, but fortunately there are also some extremely effective Ayurvedic remedies for sexual problems which have no side effects whatsoever.
Ayurvedic treatments to enhance sexual health:
Ayurveda emphasizes on rejuvenation treatments for curative and preventive purposes and recommends numerous Ayurvedic medicines for sex.
Rasayana / Vajikarana therapy is extremely effective to increase fertility and boost sex drive.
There are also some simple home remedies which will help you deal with issues related to sexual health. Check out a few easy-to-do fixes:
- Regular consumption of butter, ghee and milk has proved to improve sex drive.
- Bananas improve the libido
- Urad dal increases the quality of semen produced.
- Ashwagandha and Shatavari are extremely effective in boosting the volume of semen.
All of the above are great remedies and Ayurvedic medicine for sex.
If you’re serious about treating your sexual issues by Ayurvedic therapy then you need to take a look at these solutions.
Specific Ayurvedic medicine for sex:
- Musli Active Capsules This concoction is particularly useful for sexual strength and stamina. Musli Active helps to fight fatigue and is an aphrodisiac while treating erectile dysfunction and infertility. These capsules have anti inflammatory and diuretic properties. A unique blend of traditional herbs it has been specifically formulated to act as a tonic, strengthening, digestive and carminative agent making it an excellent Ayurvedic treatment for sex problems.
- Ayurvedic CountBoost Kit This kit goes a step further by not only boosting sex drive and stamina but by also treating low sperm count. It includes Musli Active Capsules, Ashwagandha powder and Kapikachu powder.
Known as the “Indian Ginseng” Ashwagandha is a powerful aphrodisiac that increases sexual vitality, reduces fatigue and rejuvenates the body, boosting vigour. It is an anti-stress tonic and balances the Vata in the body.
Kapikachu seeds are the best known tonics and aphrodisiacs for both the male and female reproductive system. They strengthen the reproductive organs and increase sexual energy. Kapikachu can be cooked in rice for an aromatic herbal flavor. A teaspoon of Kapikachu can stimulate sexual urges and prevent premature ejaculation.
Together, all three make a very effective Ayurvedic treatment for sex problems.
1. Boosts sex drive
2. Improves stamina
3. Increases sperm count
Musli Active : 1 Capsule twice a day after breakfast and dinner
Ashwagandha powder 1 tsp + Kapikachu powder 1 Tsp with a cup of milk at night before bed time.
It is said that “believe that you are defeated, believe it long enough and it will become a fact”. Don’t let your fears overcome you. Take your life in your hands and you’ll find there is a solution to every problem. All the best.