Fertility can be explained as a person’s ability to produce a child through sexual means naturally. In male, fertility is directly related with the count of sperm as well as the quality of sperm. In females it is directly related with the ovulation cycle. It is most couple’s dream and desire to become parents, however, due to certain reasons some couples are unable to conceive and give birth to a child. If either of the partners is infertile then it is difficult for the female to conceive a child. At times the trouble in conception is only due to lamentable info which is easy to solve. Other reasons may be erectile dysfunction, problems with ovulation, premature ejaculation and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease etc. These infertility issues can be avoided and cured naturally. If you follow a salubrious lifestyle then pregnancy and child birth is a smooth process.
1. Diet: The first step to avoid infertility naturally is to have a healthy and nutritious diet. If you have an unhealthy diet for a long time then the chances infertility goes up. You must have a diet that is rich in proteins every day to improve your ability to give birth to a child. Proteins are essential to maintain and improve the quality of sperms. It has been observed that the sperm count of a male who eats nutritious diet is perfect for healthy pregnancy. Any couple facing any sort of infertility problem must firstly improve their diet. Eat good food and your chance of conception goes up.
2. Sexual activity: If you want to become a parent then you must increase the number of times you have sex in week. It is said that you need to indulge in physical activity atleast three to four times during a week. The chances of fertility of couples who are physically active about three times during a week are known to be higher in comparison with people who have sex less frequently.
3. Exercise: Next way to be naturally fertile is to have regular exercise sessions. Yes, exercising regularly is known to improve the fertility levels. Just walking for thirty minutes everyday makes a couple more fertile. This is not just a tip it is a fact which has been proved through several studies and researches. Yoga is also known to make many infertile couple fertile. Do practice under a yoga expert so that you get all the poses and routines right. You will feel the difference yourself in a very short span of time.
4. Avoid Stress: The couples who lead less stressful lives have lesser chances of infertility issues. Stress interferes with the fertility levels. Stress is also known to cause hormonal imbalance in females. You can greatly improve your chances of conceiving a child if you live a stressful life. Give your body and mind sufficient rest hours to unwind and de-stress.
5. Sleep Well: Lack of sleep causes a decrease in sperm production. Even the quality of sleep goes down in you do not take adequate sleep. Hence, another way to improve fertility is to sleeping for sufficient hours. Even researches have shown that couple you sleep well are fertile and give birth to healthy kids.
These are five very simple day to day tips to improve fertility without taking any medications. Plus, these tips will also help improve your quality of life in general.