Eyes are the windows to your soul. Take care of dark circles…
Some fresh, new tips for twinkling eyes:
- Crush night jasmine flowers and mix it with curd. Apply this mixture on the dark circles for 10 minutes before washing it off.
- Make a paste of corn flour with yogurt and apply it.
- Apply a mixture of orange juice and glycerine regularly to see the dark circles go away. Be careful not to get these into your eyes!
- Mix a tbsp. of castor oil with milk cream and use it to massage around your eyes.
- Foods rich in vitamin A, iron and protein are quite effective against dark circles.
- Consume food rich in vitamin K and zinc, which helps heal the capillaries. Broccoli, spinach, cabbage, lentils, chickpeas, soybean, canola oil, yogurt, okra and asparagus are particularly rich in vitamin K.
- Last but not the least, don’t stay up late into the night. Go to bed early and get 6-8 hours of sleep.
Will you try these tips and tell us if your dark circles disappear?