You can use herbal remedies to help reduce your allergy symptoms. You really do not need to contend with having to live with endless rounds of sneezing, coughing and wheezing for the most parts of your life. You also ought to know that over a long period of time, too much reliance on drugs for instant relief can also produce several side effects.
Herbal remedies for allergy symptoms is something that you can consider as an alternative. Having said that, there are many herbal remedies that deal with a wide variety of ailments. So what are some of the herbal remedies for allergy symptoms that you should consider?
– Horseradish. You can clear up sinuses by eating a spoonful of horseradish. Some experts suggest that you eat a spoonful every day until you have succesfully reduced your allergy symptoms and then take it a few times each month to help prevent further allergy attacks.
– Camomile. Camomile has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic properties that make it suitable to be used as a herbal remedy for skin allergies. One of the allergy symptoms is itching and skin rashes. This can happen in cases of food allergy, pet allergy or other types of allergies.
However, if you suffer from hayfever, you want to refrain from using this herbal remedy, because it is a member of the ragweed family, which may cause an allergic reaction.
– Gingko. Gingko contains several unique chemicals that can help to decrease the trigger response of inflammation, asthma, and allergies.
– Garlic and onion. Garlic and onion have anti inflammatory benefits and these are helpful to your sinus problems. You can find breathing easier and with less effort after using garlic to help fight inflammations.
– Feverfew. Feverfew is a known herbal remedy that is effective for treating migraines, but it can also be helpful in treating headaches and other symptoms of allergies. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should exercise caution and not take feverfew.
– Stinging Nettle. Nasal symptoms can be treated by using freeze-dried stinging nettle.
The above list does not include many more herbal remedies that can possibly help. If you want some herbal recomendations that are suitable for your condition, then you should consult your herbalist or naturopathic doctor.
You may find many more herbal remedies for allergies available through your herbal store or herbal health practitioner. So if you want to stop having to live with your allergy symptoms and want a safe alternative, why not try taking some herbal remedies?