The best way to avoid a hangover is to avoid alcohol! But, as you are here looking for remedies, it's obvious you didn't stop with just one harmless drink.
Here are some pretty simple home remedies guaranteed to reduce the intensity of your hangover and put you back on your feet.
- Crunchy Apple – Munch on an apple to get rid of that nasty headache.
- Banana+Honey Shake will soothe your frayed nerves, settle your upset stomach, and restore your potassium levels.
- Honey will help digest and neutralise the alcohol in your body.
- Hot Lemon+Honey Juice to replenish fluids and sugar.
- Raw Ginger/Ginger Tea to stabilise your blood sugar.
- Peppermint leaves/Peppermint Tea gets rid of gas and relaxes your intestines.
- Lemon Tea to detoxify your stomach.
- Tomato Juice to combat dehydration and help assimilate alcohol.
- Lime Juice to cure the squeamishness and reduce the sensitivity to loud noise and bright light.
- Cabbage+Tomato Juice to get rid of your headache and settle your nerves.
Hangover symptoms usually last for several hours. In addition to these home remedies, drink lots of water and stay in bed as much as possible. And next time remember to say ‘No’ when someone tempts you with that ‘one last drink’.
Source: Times of India