Beat your bad cholesterol (LDL) by increasing your good cholesterol (HDL) to keep your heart healthy:
– Eat walnuts, almonds, pecans, peanuts, pistachios, hazelnuts.
– Eat seafood like tuna, salmon, mackerel, and halibut that are high in omega-3 fats.
– Use olive oil that is a rich source of omega-3 fat.
– If you want a healthy heart, you should eat avocado.
– Add garlic, orange juice and a small piece of chocolate to your daily diet
– Add fibre like oatmeal, rice, bran, barley and dried peas to your diet
Do you eat foods that increase your good cholesterol (HDL) or do you eat foods that make your bad cholesterol (LDL) levels to shoot up?
To get more information and to buy ayurvedic products to boost your good cholesterol levels, please click the links below: