Beat your bad cholesterol (LDL) by increasing your good cholesterol (HDL) to keep your heart healthy:
– Eat walnuts, almonds, pecans, peanuts, pistachios, hazelnuts.
– Eat seafood like tuna, salmon, mackerel, and halibut that are high in omega-3 fats.
– Use olive oil that is a rich source of omega-3 fat.
– If you want a healthy heart, you should eat avocado.
– Add garlic, orange juice and a small piece of chocolate to your daily diet
– Add fibre like oatmeal, rice, bran, barley and dried peas to your diet
Do you eat foods that increase your good cholesterol (HDL) or do you eat foods that make your bad cholesterol (LDL) levels to shoot up?
- Guggulu supports normal cholesterol levels
- Guggulu helps maintain normal weight
- Guggulu supports normal lipid levels and metabolism
- Guggulu supports normal immune system function
- Guggulu supports normal function of joints and connective tissues
- Guggulu is a broad spectrum herb with many traditional uses
01 capsule twice a day before meals.