Did you know that Beetroot can give your health a big boost? Here are some of the major benefits of eating beetroot:
- It has nitrate content that improves oxygenation and fights fatigue.
- It is loaded with iron, which boosts your haemoglobin and cures anaemia.
- It is rich in fibre, which regulates bowel movements and provides relief from constipation.
- It contains folic acid, which is great for women especially during pregnancy.
- It contains loads of calcium, which makes your teeth and bones stronger.