Say good bye to stomach ulcers with these tips!
- Consuming raw cabbage juice is an excellent remedy for stomach ulcers. A combination of either spinach or carrot juice mixed with cabbage juice is also an excellent remedy.
- Regular consumption of honey also reduces the inflammation caused in the stomach.
- Incorporating more citrus and fibre-rich foods help fight the ulcer.
- Eating unripe bananas help form a protective coating in the stomach, which heals and prevents ulcers.
- Eating 2-3 cloves of garlic helps fight stomach ulcers because of its anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- Consuming more yogurt and cottage cheese also helps against these ulcers.
- Make a paste by mixing drumstick leaves with water and add ½ cup yogurt to this and consume this regularly.
- Eating hot chilli peppers, which contain capsaicin helps prevent ulcer development. These peppers act as antacids. Take 1/8th of a teaspoon of cayenne powder in a glass of water and drink twice a day.
- Vitamin K deficiency can also cause ulcers. Eat food rich in vitamin K such as tomatoes, cheese, egg yolks, liver and green leafy vegetables.
- Drinking brown rice water soothes the digestive system.
Do you know any other tips?