Here is a highly nutritious barfi recipe for you, which is great for your brain and eyes and also relieves anaemia:
- Seedless dates – 250 gm
- Figs – 250 gm
- Almonds – 50 gm
- Walnuts – 50 gm
- Ghee – 100 gm
- Nutmeg powder – 1/4 tsp.
- Cardamom powder – 1 tsp.
- Grind dates and figs together.
- Grate almonds and walnuts.
- Add ghee to a pan and heat it.
- Add the dates and figs mix along with the nutmeg and cardamom powder.
- Cook for a few minutes on medium heat.
- Add the grated walnuts and almonds.
- Grease a plate and pour the mixture in and allow it to cool.
- Once it cools down fully, cut the barfi into bite sized pieces and serve.