The coronary arteries are the blood vessels, which carry oxygen and nutrients to your heart. Coronary artery disease is a condition where there is plaque formation and inflammation of these blood vessels.
Causes of Coronary Artery Disease
- Uncontrolled diabetes.
- High blood pressure.
- Increased cholesterol levels.
- Lack of physical activities.
- Intake of tobacco, smoking and alcohol abuse.
- Unhealthy food habits.
- Other inflammatory conditions of the body like rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
- Self medication.
- High level of stress.
- Being obese.
Symptoms of Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart attack.
- Pressure/tightness and pain in the chest region.
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Abnormal sensation like burning or numbness.
Management of Coronary Artery Disease
- Promptly control your Diabetes, Hypertension and cholesterol.
- Consume more fruits, vegetables and foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Restrict salt and eat diet low in fat and rich in dietary fibers.
- Do regular physical activity like brisk walking, etc.
- Practise yoga and meditation to manage stress.
- If you are overweight, reduce your body weight.
- Quit smoking, alcohol and tobacco consumption.
- Include flax seeds, oats, barley, wheat, garlic and buttermilk in your diet.
- Drink warm or hot water instead of regular water.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Coronary Artery Disease
Ayurvedic medicines which are beneficial for treating symptoms of coronary artery disease include:
- Navaka guggulu
- Rasonadi vati
- Ovegha capsules
- High- rite capsules
- Omega capsules
- Garlic capsules, etc.
To get more information and to buy ayurvedic products for coronary artery disease, please click the links below:
High- rite capsules